Ir para conteúdo
Chase History

Postponed Maintenance

Archaron

Posts Recomendados

Archaron    4656

Greetings, Chasers!

Some time ago I made a topic explaining the reason for the delay in the update to Season V. If you couldn't read it, here’s a brief history: When we change seasons, especially to Season V, which was responsible for a radical change in the structure of the game, it’s needed to do several adjustments in our database so everything works smoothly. However, with SV, it's implemented a system which made most players upset (and justifiably so): the inventory individualization. If you haven't played Season V let me explain the problem: Items which were common to all characters (such as pets) became individual, meaning, bound to only one character, like the pet Frixion.

Yet, our team was not satisfied with this resolution and dedicated themselves to find a workaround the obligation of individualization. Today, I can state with certainty that we managed to remodel the inventory structure in Season V in order to keep the system you all know from Season Eternal. This change we made in the code had a huge impact in the client of the new season, since it wasn't made for a shared inventory and so causing a couple of bugs which are yet to be fixed, considering all we believe it's better to postpone our maintenance to March 14th instead of delivering an incomplete client. It's important to bear in mind this is a estimated date and if these problems are solved before the said date our maintenance will be anticipated.

Oh! Our administrator @FatalSkull will do a live stream next week to give a taste of what is coming and he'll raffle some tokens! Stay tuned.

That's all folks! Ao revoir!

• Like 8
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Criar Novo...