Ir para conteúdo
Chase History

FAQ - Season V [English]

FatalSkull

Posts Recomendados

FatalSkull    517

581baa0e53963_8C7E07EE897E81E5D227F58748

Greetings, Chasers!
Due to the increasing number of topics involving common doubts about the Season V, we’ve come up with this topic to answer the largest amount of inquiries possible.

1. I can’t login in the website/game
    With the arrival of Season V it has necessary to change the cryptography of our passwords, so because of it all players should change their passwords throughout this website.
    Attention! Check if the name in bold, in the received e-mail, matches your username. If it’s a different one it means you are trying to recover an alternative account.

2. I can’t remember my e-mail
    To check your e-mail is quite simple, just click in this website and fill in your username. Please, do notice that some of the characters in the the email were hidden due to security reasons.

3. I can’t remember my e-mail’s password
    In case you no longer have access to the creation email because it was hacked or you simply can’t remember the password for it, you can always recover it through your e-mail provider’s website, just click on “Forgot my password” and follow the instructions. We will leave here the links to the main providers.
    Outlook, Hotmail & Live
    Gmail
    Yahoo!

4. I mistyped my e-mail
    If, at the moment of creation, you (let’s say) typed @hotmaol.com, don’t worry, all you have to do is create a topic in this area and we’ll assist you in this matter.
    Attention! We will only consider typos after the @.

5. My e-mail is associated to more than one account
    If you have this problem it means you’re with us for a long, long time. Don’t worry, if you have access to the registered email, just create a topic in this area and we will change it the e-mail from one of your accounts.
    Attention! We will send a confirmation e-mail to the registered e-mail so we can double check your identity.

6. My account was created with a fake e-mail
    Unfortunately we will not attend requests to change e-mails in accounst linked to fake e-mails.

7. My inventory bugged in 1
    Our team is working as we speak to correct this problem. As soon as it’s corrected all your items and space will be restored to the correct values, so no worries there.

8. The items from the warehouse have disappeared
    We are aware that the items in the characters’ warehouse have disappeared, but rest assured that we have records of all items and very soon these items will be restored to your account.

9. I can’t find the GP characters’ quests
    With the Season V, KOG decided to change the way characters are obtained in the game. Differently from Season Eternal, now it’s only possible to acquire more characters by slots, which are bought with VP or Cash only.

10. Job quests from X or Y characters are not working
    We are already investigating what maybe causing this problem. This bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

11. The Uria’s Crest (Born from Blood) it’s not working
    This Crest it’s not native in SV, so our client it’s not 100% set to recognized it, but we’re already working in a solution.

12. My characters have lost levels
    In Season V the exp curve, which we had remodeled in the end of Season Eternal, was replaced by the season’s native one, with this the amount of exp necessary to level has increased causing some characters to “lose” levels. But this is only temporary, the new remodeled curve will be implemented in the game shortly.

13. My Grand Chase is in Portuguese
    To change the game’s language open the patcher, click in the gear icon next to the closing button and change the language to English.

14. I can’t change/reset my Skill Tree
    Our team is giving priority to this particular problem so it can be fixed very soon.

15. My doubt isn’t listed in here
    If your doubt hasn’t been clarified in here don’t hesitate and contact us in our forum.

• Like 4
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Criar Novo...